Back pain & Neck pain & Headache relief
Spinal manipulation therapy
- Produce immediate relief of and significantly decrease acute and chronic neck pain and back pain and reduce pain by neural mechanisms at higher brain areas.
- Increase range of motion of the spine and improve posture and spinal proprioception.
- Decrease peripheral and central sensitization, increase lowered pain threshold and reduce increased sensitivity to pain.
- Produce remarkable beneficial effects in individuals with fibromyalgia and myofascial pain syndrome, a prevalent pain disorder and a leading cause for neck and back pain.
- Produce relief and decrease headaches’ intensity, frequency, duration, and disability: migraines, tension-type or stress headaches, and cervicogenic headaches.
- More effective versus analgesic medications (pain killers) in treating muscle-joint pain disorders with fewer side-effects than nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
Localized Cryostimulation therapy
- Decrease neck and back pain and increase lower pain threshold in individuals suffering from myofascial pain syndrome and fibromyalgia.
- Improve the health-reported quality of life in individuals suffering from musculoskeletal-pain disorders.
- Decrease pain and disability and increase functional outcomes in migraine headaches.
- The cryostimulation may allow more movement in the inflamed and painful joint and spine, resulting in increased muscle flexibility and range of motion, increased active muscle power, and enhanced and facilitated physical therapy and rehabilitation.
Current global health issues
- Neck pain and mechanical back pain: especially office work-related, are currently the leading causes of disability and lost working days. In addition, recurrent headache disorders are the leading causes of suffering and disability worldwide.
- Incorrectly and ineffectively diagnosed and managed: musculoskeletal disorders are often not correctly handled in primary care.
- Consequences of untreated incorrect body postures: body posture failures in children and adolescents constitute one of the most popular yet underestimated health problems; cardio-respiratory efficiency, decreased vital capacity of the lungs, degenerative bone, and low back pains are just some of the consequences.
- Pain itself manifest as a complex biopsychosocial problem: the inability to move efficiently as well as the neck and back pain itself affect a human’s expectations of self-efficacy, that is, a human being’s belief in their ability to complete tasks and reach goals as it is associated with detrimental changes in mood, sleep, coping skills and lower financial income.
- Unwanted pharmaceutical adverse effects for mechanical back pain: chronic mechanical back pain is becoming a significant health issue concerning increased and regular pharmaceutical usage.